Tuesday, August 26, 2008

13.little note on Birthday

today its a little special day..No matter how hard it would have been to my mother some good long years ago...Its my beloved brothers Birthday today (hey!!!! its you man. stupd, annoying, troublesome, adorable, childish, worrier of family) ... Hey dude Im so glad to share thousands of minutes in ma life with you...You might have hate me when mam was caring me as a kid but you sucked more milk out of her man...mam was sick and couldnt milk me, soon after I was born ....and you might have had feelings of negligence...You might have even kick me being so annoyed of the same feeling...No matter I was just a plump of meet then..no matter you did that Im not worried.. I cant either remember or feel it...But we had so many sweet memories....can you remember you hardly climbing the steps when your were drunk putting hand over my shoulders....me unfastening your shoes and make you sleep comfortably...can you remember අප්පච්චි giving you money to take me to saloon and give me a hair cut..But we drank Fanta (ෆැන්ට)and ate කඩෂෝරු (you suggests this to me so I do second willingly) and then worried "oww man how you take a hair cut now we spent the money"...you suggesting lets go to uncles place...and ask him to give you a hair cut ...ow man he can barely give a proper look to my hair (thankful to him I had so unique hair cuts lol)....Me crying when little hair pieces fell on ma neck and making me so worried ....you hold ma hand and say "no malli no dont cry...Its gonna end up soon"....all gone so so far man...No longer people remember''' memories fading away...... You havent kick ma ass for a son long time man...yahh for a so long time.Haven't fight on the bed with pillows till pillow blast and fill the room with wool ...But sooner it might happen...Im looking forward to see you man...yaah Im looking forward to see you.....Wish You a Happy Birthday Brother 27th August 2008.

4 comments:

malee_msg said...

Yo sampath ur little note made my eyes wet! As I am the only child in my family...I never had such memories..! I miss that a lot!!!!

Anyway Very Happy Birthday to ur Brother and Many Happy Returns of the day...!

"MAY TRIPPLE GEM BLESS YOUR FAMILY"

සම්පත් බංඩාර said...

@ Yah sure freed it really a nice thing to memorize that kind of stuff..Yah when when couple of boys in family is a paradise for a countless fights...

@malee
yes Malee it is understand..But Im sure being the only kid must have strongly affected on you character..In a way its a miss but you got enough brother and sisters in both your real and online life..Isnt it?? so it will surely fill up your memory with hundreds of sweet memories like that...I think you have already witnessed them...

නලින් (Boman) said...

I wish many happy returns of the day to your brother. tell him hasta la victoria siempre`.and that oneday im too gonna tatoo my arm with a che tatoo ;)

සම්පත් බංඩාර said...

@freed...ඔන්න මම ඔයා කිව්ව විදියටම කිව්ව

hasta la victoria siempre

fore ever until victory...che Guevara in his last mail to Fidel Castro...

thanks for reminding it...yah sure we can take a picture showing the sleeves with tatoos...cant we? hikz hikz