Thursday, August 28, 2008

15.ඡීවිතයට ජීවත් වෙන්න කියා දුන්නෙමි

ඡීවිතයට ජීවත් වෙන්න කියා දුන්නෙමි(කඩයිම)


How often I cried
How often I worried
How often I regreted
How often I had been Pathetic
How often I had been Disgusting
How often I had been Rootless
...Above All How often I enjoyed Life???

No matter how often It had been
But please not any more as before....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps: traveled six Hundred days Backward and wrote this sitting on this same longitude and latitudes using a pen manufactured 50 days form 28th August.
around 600 days before I started to enjoy life.But today Got "I have enjoyed the Life" award.

*conditions applied
1.Every thing is Relative...Even Relativity Is relative

2 comments:

සම්පත් බංඩාර said...

yah bro its the so called secret of happiness I think..enjoying every single bit of life in a meaningful way.Im not rather satisfied with the word meaningful I think its some what middle meaningful and stupidity... hikz hikz

සම්පත් බංඩාර said...

@ freed kick වෙන්නත් එක්ක මේක බලන්න...මතක් වෙයිද කියල බලන්න මොනා හරි මම පොරෙන්දු උනු

hikz hikz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esTeQwfNsz8